Thursday, July 9, 2009

A quick one...


I have had the most extraordinary week. I have felt God's love, protection and provision in ways too numerous to list now BUT my grat for today... among so many things, is for my mother-in-law. When I picked up my eldest two children, after not having seen them for 8 days, I was just so grateful to see how settled they were. They were so happy and chatty. As I left with 3 children in the car and dinner cooked for me in one hand and dessert in the other I just felt so overly blessed. I was able to enjoy a lovely day with the children noticing all the little things about them that I love. I fell in love with each of them all over again and made up for the past week without cuddles and kisses. What a joy it was to have my babies back under my wings whilst knowing how much my family (combined) had looked after them while we were away.

No comments:

Post a Comment