Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Half strength soy creme brulee chiller with cream please


The other night I got the opportunity to go out to G.J's for a coffee with my big sis. It was such a lovely night...full of laughs, uninterrupted chatter and asked and answered questions. It was just a really special time to be able to enjoy each others company over coffee, without the 'busyness' that a normal day brings. I found this time especially precious, being able to share about our life goal and the amazing things God is doing in our lives. My sis is one of my bestest (and longest time) best friend and I am very blessed to have her in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww shanks! I had a ripper of a time too BUT it took every part of my will power not to wet my pants by the time I got home at like 2am....we so should've found a bathroom about 5 hours earlier!!! Ahhh the memories...

    ReplyDelete