Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Beautiful Melody


I am so grateful for my beautiful baby who turned one on the weekend!! I can't believe that she is one already...it has gone so fast. While this year has been full of it's challenging moments of being a mum of two, I can honestly say it is just simply the most rewarding experience and I feel so very privileged to have the opportunity to love and nurture my gorgeous children. They are a blessing straight from heaven and although there is many a night I wish for more sleep, I wouldn't trade the most important job of being a Mummy for anything at all.
I must say I am particularly grateful for the joy that my little one brings to our house. Her energy and exuberance for life is incredible, and the way she does everything with such gusto is inspiring (even if it does require a little direction!!)  The song of her life has been written in perfect timing with our family...what a beautiful melody she brings to our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment