Friday, July 10, 2009

Perspective


Perspective is such a funny thing...the way you look at something from different angles and it can seem so different. Like some days when it feels really busy having 3 children I think about how busy it must be to have say 7 children. And then I imagine if someone, like your husband, took 4 of those children out to the shops how it would be so easy with just 3 children!
Anyway my grat today is for the tolerance and patience to endure certain undesirable behaviors! Nothing too serious, just the kids readjusting to being back home after a week away but frustrating none the less. I do feel a bit sorry for my older 2 children as they have been so well cared for and now they have to come back to strict rules I enforce, ha ha!
No seriously, it was a good day but full of reminders about why we do things a certain way in our home. I am so thankful for the week away which gave me a week's worth of patience and understanding today. Things that would normally be really hard going and frustrating seemed like nothing at all. I am still in a state of being really happy to be back with the kids and nothing they can do right now will tip me over the edge... I'm just hoping this euphoric state will last LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment