Friday, July 31, 2009

Grace


I've had really limited access to emails lately, with my internet problems increasing the number of grey hairs that are populating my head (can anyone relate!!??), so I've found that I have often been driving around in my car; or at home cleaning, cooking or whatever! and I've been thinking, "Oh that's something I need to write in my next grat"...funny though, as I sit in McCafe (go Macca's) and use their free wireless internet (grateful for this!) they all seem to escape my conscious mind. What's all that about??...and they were really relevant things too!!!

All I can think of right now- is Grace. Ah, I am SO grateful for God's grace.  There's a song that I often listen to and the words go "you're grace still amazes me, You're love is still a mystery. Each day I fall on my knees, cause your grace still amazes me."  How often I feel this. How often I feel like I just simply don't deserve His grace! The cool thing is, well,... I don't! but He gives it to me anyway! What a cool God we serve! What a GRACIOUS God!

I find myself regularly wondering where He is taking me in my life; I have NO idea. I have so many questions for God that remain unanswered. I'm sure there are reasons for this, I just simply don't understand them right now that's all.  I am learning though...S...L...O...W...L...Y, to just give it over to Him even when I don't get it.  Actually especially when I don't get it.  Maybe that's the lesson. I wish I didn't find it such a hard one to grasp and conquer! LOL. Bless you chicky babes, Tam
PS one of my pics from my recent trip attached- what great colours huh! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for my new warm cardigan...cream and wooly! Sound familiar? You left it at our house!! LOL

    Andie x

    PS Love the pic.. matches the blog too

    ReplyDelete