Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lots of grats and mindfulness...

I am grateful for the opportunity to read through the grats for the last week or so. I have been having a hard time and gotten out of the habit of gratting and it was so encouraging to read back through and particularly to hear about one of my favourite little people doing a champion job at her first dance class! Makes me giggle because when I had my first dance class I fell over and got so embarassed I never went back! i am grateful that she is increasing her confidence and doing so well!

I am also gateful for the mindfulness group I have been participting in at uni. It is helping me to learn more about myself and about being present in my life and appreciating the little things in life that bring beauty and enrich each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment