Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fairy Party


Today my 3 year got to go to a Fairy Party at a dance school. It was such a great party - very well run and I feel really grateful that she was able to have such an awesome time dressing up, dancing, playing games, eating party food and doing the obstacle course etc. Plus it was lovely to have a chance to see her playing and having a great time with her new kinder friends. I was also really grateful to see how confident she is becoming. She was such a happy and willing participant and while I checked on her from time to time, she was absolutely content to join in and follow the 2 girls who were running the party's instructions. It just really warmed my heart and again reassured me how my quietly confident child is really 'growing up'!

1 comment:

  1. Just letting you know as of June 2011, this post has had 140 page views!!

    ReplyDelete