Sunday, May 2, 2010

This and that...


On a final note, I am grateful for all the 'little things' that are adding up to such a blessed life for me right now. Although I have faced lots of tough times this year, I have been challenged to grow, learn and to stretch myself in really major ways.

I am grateful for my ongoing studies and the chance to do something I love - learn! Also grateful for my role as a tutor this year, it has been a new and fun experience for me and I have been really proud of my own confidence in taking this on!

I am grateful for our 'new' place. How blessed to be able to set up a little home of our own with so many new things we were given for our wedding. I am loving having candles and fairy lights on, listening to music, sitting on our deck and sipping a glass of wine. Just feels so perfect I almost have to pinch myself.

I am grateful also for my growing sense of self-compassion as I continue to face high levels of stress, loss and being in a position where I am having to actively confront some of the difficult times from the past. I feel confident in my ability to support myself and I also feel confident that I am surrounded my people who are willing to support me (husband, family, counsellors and friends) what a huge blessing!

Now time to go sleep - another thing to be grateful for, the chance to sleep in this morning. A true luxury these days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment