Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baby grat

When my husband gets home from work we have dinner as a family but usually towards the end of the meal, our little 8 month old starts to get sleepy so I take him upstairs to prepare him for bed whilst my husband finishes up, gets the older two ready and reads them a story. I am so thankful for this precious time I have with my youngest. It's one of my favourite, and most relaxing, times of the day. After my baby's in his pajamas we snuggle on the couch with his warm bottle of milk and he nuzzles right in. Within a few minutes he gets so comfortable that his eyes shut and his body totally calms. After he's finished his milk I find it hard to put him in his bed because I just want to stay on that couch and stare at him so content and fast asleep for just a bit longer. I am grateful for this time of him still being 'small' enough to enjoy these precious moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment