Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where's my socks gone?


Oh they've been BLESSED off!

Where do I even start? I have missed so many opportunities to write about all the things I am grateful for but believe me I have been voicing them and I am truly appreciative.

Okay, I'll start with yesterday. My mother and father-in-law recently returned from their holiday so they offered to have my two eldest children for a sleepover so that I could continue packing our house (we're moving overseas). When I dropped them off, I was sent home with two huge casseroles (many meals worth) and then when the children were dropped home tonight... dinner again! I feel so blessed. I'm not a lover of cooking dinner at the best of times but especially when I had so many tasks to get done. This meant so much to me.

My own mother came over for the day on Tuesday and helped me sort and pack boxes all day, as well as entertain the two youngest children. She's also such a blessing in my life.

I have also been blown away lately by people's generosity, thoughtfulness and willingness to help.

I am also so grateful for the way God continues to reveal to us how He has everything under control. We've found people to rent our house (without even advertising) as well as buy our couch (again without advertising). I am amazed at how all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together.

And now I'd better go and find my socks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment