Thursday, August 13, 2009

Money matters...


A group I run called Marvellous Mums had a shopping spree fundraising tour back in May and ever since, the tour company has been refusing to pay the money that we raised because the owner had had a stroke and wouldn't allow anyone else to deposit money to anyone.
A couple of weeks ago I ended up having to send an email threatening to take the matter to VCAT, which I really didn't want to have to do.
Anyway today I received a call from Gabriel in the office who told me he now has the authority to pay me the commission from our shopping tour YAY! I am so grateful that I will now be able to pay myself back for lots of expenses I paid for at the start of the year as well as have some money left over to do something special with the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment