Friday, August 7, 2009

All the way from the USA!


Hey Grat girls,
I'm really sorry that I haven't been gratting lately, but my mail server isn't working.
I have a couple-a-hundred grats, but so that I don't bore you I will sum it all up into 10 great grats
I AM GRATEFUL:
1. For a fantastic trip over to the USA
2. For brilliant friends who have been excellent hosts, hospitable and generous in every way
3. For a week of feasting on a variety of different US foods
4. For generous contacts who have offered their condo for two months-rent free!
5. For beautiful weather every single day!
6. For a terrific Sat evening church service and message about the gifts of the Holy Spirit
7. For an opportunity to enter an talent contest
8. For 5-star accommodation
9. For multiple new acquaintances who have needed a kind word or friendly gesture
10. For God's AWESOME provision
:)
We have been in the US for just over a week and already sense God's incredible provision and guidance!
Ash and I have become grat buddies over here-we focus on what we are grateful for each day and thank God in our prayer time!!!

Love you girls lots!
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment