Monday, August 3, 2009

Chatty Gratty


My latest gratitude for the littlest member of my family. Oh my goodness she is soooo adorable! She has just started to say  a whole stack of new words...like 'up peas' (up please) 'cud dada' (cuddle daddy) 'mih' (milk) 'mawh' (more) 'yeah' (yes) hunghy (hungry) - well these are a few I can recall over the past 2 days. On top of this plus she just chats non-stop, lots of things to say ...I just wish I could understand everything she is telling me!!! 
Not a day goes by that I am not amazed by how affectionate she is... and I wouldn't trade her cuddles for a million dollars. The last thing I want to add is how excited I am to finally put a fountain in her hair!!! She actually looks like a lil girl and it is toooooo cute! 


No comments:

Post a Comment