Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sew much time!!


I am grateful for a couple of things...one is for my lovely mother-in-law for having my eldest daughter for the most part of weekend, allowing me a whole stack of free time with only my littlest. The second part of my grat is that with all my free time, I actually managed to drag out my sewing machine - which is a really nice one that I have not had much success getting to work - until tonight!!!! It all just seemed to fall into place and I could suddenly do all the things I had previously been too dumb to work out!!!! So...I managed to make a couple of pretty basic and (unattractive?) bean bags and then a little doona and pillow set for the girls dolls - very cute! So grats for a lovely day and entering the world of the nifty-thrifty mum!!
You never know gals...I might be making you your very own beanbags yet LOL
Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment