Thursday, August 27, 2009

Relationship Grat


I am grateful for the things in my relationship, big and small that make it what it is! We had our first session of premarital counselling tonight, and I am just so grateful for a partner who is willing to engage in this with me and to really discuss and be open about our relationship!

I'm also grateful for the little things, like the fact that he is so gracious in helping me out with the little things in life - he even cooked me steak tonight so I wouldn't have to deal with cooking red meat, despite the fact that he didn't feel like any (I am on strict orders from the doctor to eat more red meat!).

So yes, lots of reflection and gratitude for my relationship!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I so keep meaning to ask how the premarital counselling went and what the guy is like!!!!! DO TELL!!!

    ReplyDelete