Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wonderful warriors

I think I've said it once or twice this year before, so at the risk of sounding like a broken record....I'm grateful for my friends!

I have this little network of what I've come to look at as "warriors" in my world. God, I am SO grateful for them. They journey with me through the ups and downs of the year thats been; we laugh together at life and I share their journies too. What a blessing it is to have them in my world. I am SO grateful! They never cease to amaze me with their kind words of encouragement, the little texts or the prayers of love and support. They are real and honest and faithful- they indeed show me the aspects of God, I really see the face of Jesus in them. What a priviledge.

I wish I could give you all a glimpse into my heart and see it exploding with love for them.
My prayer is that, in return, that i can be even half the friend that they are to me. They are such treasures!
Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment