Saturday, October 17, 2009

SOLD!...or not

So I'm grateful for Gods hand on and in my life.  I'm on the property hunt at the moment which is both exciting and exhausting depending on when you ask me...

Today I went to an auction with my Dad on a property that was within my price range and looked like it would suit my needs.  All I asked God was to make it really clear whether it was or wasn't for me.  We got there are noted that there will be some major re-rendering that needed to be done on the property in the near future. My Dad got a real sense that we shouldnt even bid for this place.  There were a couple of other things that were supposed to be on the property to ie courtyard- that well, didn't really exist! 

So we listened to the auction with interest, kept our hands glued on our sides! and watched someone else buy it.  I'm so grateful that I feel really unemotional about all this.  I really feel God will provide for my needs on this front (not necessarily all my wants - lol).  I'm grateful that He made it really clear for me.  I'm grateful that my Dad could come with me as my support person, and that I had a really close mate praying me through the day.  Mostly though, for God and the way He's teaching me so much in this area of my life, both practically about properties and about Him being enough.  I'm really loving Him in this!!

God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment