Tuesday, October 20, 2009

$2 Tuesday


O.k so I a bit rushed tonight but I really wanted to grat quickly to say how thankful I am for a refreshing day "off" from playing my mum role today! My lovely hubby offered to have our 2 girls today so I could have some time to myself. I spent the day fluffing about and chatting with girlfriends uninterrupted which was such a treat! I even sat at the park for about an hour chatting and staring at the lake - sigh. It was delightfully relaxing and the weather was perfect for it too. I also wanted to grat about the bargains I got from the op-shop aswell. I managed to get 9 really funky tops for only $2 each wahooooooo!!!!!!! I took a punt and bought them and just tried them on and they all look great! So I have named today $2 Tuesday in honour of the fact that I also got 40 books in a kids series I love - all for $2...plus I nabbed some great bargains from the $2 shop this morning PLUS I got a movie on the way home becos tonight is $2 movie night at our local video shops HAHAHA!!!! Go figure?! All in one day - I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment