Thursday, October 8, 2009

Perfume Grat


I have a few bottles of nice perfume but my favourite perfume ran out a couple of days ago and I began to wonder when I'd be able to justify buying myself some more.
I usually wait until an overseas trip and get some duty free but the next overseas trip I have planned is to go and live in Thailand and be a missionary so I was thinking that buying perfume probably wouldn't be a high priority on my list of things needed LOL.

God is so funny how he provides though. At my girl's group last night one of the ladies in the group came in carrying a big bag full of things saying that her sister worked for Lancome and had kept giving her samples of perfume and things that she wanted to get rid of because she had too many. I thought she was talking about sachet samples or something but when she started unloading her bag, they were full sized (large) bottles of perfume!!! I got to take home a bottle of Emporio Armani Diamonds and a bottle of the matching moisturiser. How cool is that?

1 comment:

  1. How awesome, I can't imagine ever having so much perfume that I wanted to get rid of it, haha. Always SO much more fun to get freebies though, you will probably enjoy it twice as much each time you put it on :-)

    ReplyDelete