Tuesday, October 13, 2009

There is sooooo much to be grateful for!!! Firstly, this amazing cookies and cream cheesecake that I discovered yesterday....oh my goodness soooo good!!! :)

Grateful for the family lunch we had today, where we went to my brothers Tafe and watched Andrew at work as he served up a yummy lunch for us. So grateful to see my brother getting excited about his hospitality course and having a dream to someday set up his own cafe.

Also grateful for Tupperware! Been selling heaps of it which means extra cash and a massive glory box full of Tupperware that I didn’t pay for!!

Also grateful for my new job that I start on Monday!! Yah!!! I’m so excited about it because it’s what I want to do, both business and IT and will be getting a salary higher than what I was on in my previous job!! There is no such thing as a bad economy with God! :)

1 comment: