Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thai, cars and signs of hope

Yesterday I took my neighbours dog for a walk along the waterfront where I walk regularly. I've only recently started soing this with "Brandy", a fluffy full-of-life shitzu. He's really cool, he's got a real overbite which cracks me up, but he' a gentle fellow and loves to get out and run along the wind pushing back his cream fur. He's a real dude, and a kind of subsitute dog for me when I miss my Millie who is having an extended stay interstate! I think I can speak for him in saying we both love our walks!! lol

We got back from our walk, and after a challenging couple of days, I felt refreshed and had my head full of my "God music" that I played as I walked. My other neighbour, Terry was waiting at my front door. He gave me a slip of paper with one of his clients names on it- saying he was looking for a car! how cool, I only told Terry that I was selling my car in passing the other day as I re-told the story of the scammers. I'll ring the person today, and whos knows what will come of it. To be honest, it doesnt matter, what it reminded me is that we never know what's around the corner with God. It renewed my hope in tomorrow. Praise God!

Terry and I ended up going out for a bit of dinner (mmm thai...) which was such a blessing as we chatted and ate. Thanks God for all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment