Monday, October 12, 2009

What a MESS grat!

Since we hurriedly moved in to my in-laws house last month, it has felt like I have not been able to get on top of the sorting. There's still half packed suitcases, random boxes of stuff I don't know what to do with... on top of bags of things to give to people, take to the op shop, sell at a garage sale etc etc.
Well last night (and the night before) I made a couple of steps forward in the "re-organising" department. Our temporary bedroom now feels like a bedroom and not so much of a dumping ground. I actually opened the curtains proudly this morning hoping someone would walk past and notice how tidy it was LOL!
So my grat is just for the small feelings of progress amongst the constant emotions of upheaval, waiting, planning, mourning our old house, feeling overwhelmed at attempting to move overseas... all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment