Wednesday, October 21, 2009

God spot

I'm so grateful for my "God spot" out the back of my house. Andie, you've been here before, and we sat having coffee and chatting (that was so nice!).

Every morning I sit out on my back deck, its not very big, but big enough for this fabulous day bed that I got (for a bargain!) last year. I sit and have breakfast out here. Sometimes I play some music; sometimes I just sit and listen to the birds. It's almost always sunny here (spoilt!) and I love just "being" here watching the banana palm trees sway. It's been like my little piece of paradise while I've been up here. I think I will miss this spot the most when I move on as it's been such a place of peace and refuge through this season. This morning I'm just sitting here with my coffee and thinking back of Gods provisions- like this one- refuge. It's so cool how looking back I can see how He's provided little gems like this to buoy me along the journey. My heart is bursting with gratitude this morning for these things. I'm praying that my next place has a spot like this- it's been so preciouus! :)

1 comment: