Thursday, October 8, 2009

Disorganised but still blessed


I am not the worlds most organised person and while I do have several good reasons for being this way, lets just say...I don't plan ahead efficiently like some of my close friends. No, you wont find me at the Toy sales in June buying up my Christmas presents early, nor will you find me tucked up in bed early the night before a big party I am hosting the next day. No...I am the gal who stays up till 4am desperately getting everything cooked, cleaned and decorated for the arrival of guests at 10am!!! Anyway the point I am trying to make here is that we have wanted to buy a either a trampoline or swingset for our daughter who will be 3 on Sunday, but despite my best attempts at getting to the shops, I missed out on the swingset that I really wanted (that was on special). Not only did they take the 'bargain' price off the item they added another $150 to the price!!!! Anyway all hope was lost or so I thought BUT 3 days before her birthday and all the big stores have started having sales on tramps and swingset again and wallaaa we have found ourselves a fantastic bargain for her birthday!!!!!!!!! Yes, I am disorganised but still blessed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to stay at the same number of grats as me LOL? I'll have to go and think up some more now hmmmm..... shouldn't be too hard!!!
    Andie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee - I have a lot of catching up to do, hehe. (Meke)

    ReplyDelete