Friday, September 4, 2009

What did you say?!


Did you ever have that moment when you take a deep breath out and think you have finished something, only to abruptly realise about 2 hours later that you haven't?! Well this happened to me this morning and man did I feel discouraged! Having finished my massive submission to WW's corporate in the wee hours of the morning, I finally felt as if I could focus on cleaning my house and regaining some normality and composure to the chaos that is currently our house. BUT ALAS as I opened my emails this afternoon I saw it. Yes there it was, the email that said "Have you remembered your submission to Big W...it is also due now!!" Nooooooooooo how could I have forgotten this? There is 2 submissions, every qtr, and yet the first one was so massive and intense this qtr, that once it was done I had totally put the other out of my mind!!!!! 
So after taking a few deep breaths, I decided to suck it up and get it done, rather than put it off until tonight. And so, now it is finished and snaps for Mel, I have actually managed to regain that order in the house along the way!!! And so girls that is tonights gratitude...that IT IS DONE ... OVER... FINITO and now I have the bright prospect of a fun and productive week without the strain and stress of the past few weeks!!! (Insert happy sigh here)

No comments:

Post a Comment