Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Full House


By living in a house that is not mine, I am learning more about myself. I am slowly getting used to functioning in a small community of people (outside our immediate family of 5) that comes and goes and changes day by day. I am having opportunities to experience things I would not usually have to as well as think through scenarios different to those I had in my "own" space.
I am grateful for all these experiences that will help me to become a person who can be more flexible, tolerant and look at situations from a different perspective than just my own.
I am also appreciative that my children are having a different 'life' experience too. They are enjoying having the extra people around them and have settled in to this temporary home really well. I am definitely thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment