Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Peacefulness...


Yesterday I gratted about temporarily living in a "full house" at the moment and all that I am learning from this experience.
Right now though as my parents-in-laws and husband have all gone off to work, uncle and his guests (who are in adjoining house) are not around today and my two eldest children are having a sleep over at my parent's house; it's just my 11 month old son and myself here.
As much as I love the chatter and bustle of activity, my grat this morning is for the peace, the stillness, the cute small noises coming from my little one as he plays, the soft music in the background, the space to have my thoughts uninterrupted, the prospect of getting some grocery shopping and other small jobs done and the inviting sunny day that awaits. And now to get off this computer and make the most of it LOL.
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment