Thursday, September 10, 2009

3 BIG grats


I am super grateful to finally have wedding accommodation booked for all of the family leading up to our wedding. It felt like a giant puzzle to fit everyone in at the right price in a close enough place! I would have to say this is the first part of wedding planning that I have found stressful (and even a wee bit upsetting!) so glad to have it all organised. The plus side is everyone is getting a good price, no one is left out and I think we have organised it so there is no awkwardness in the room sharing, yay! This is something I am very grateful to have done and dusted! On to the more fun and exciting bits...



I am grateful for some great bargains I picked up at the shops yesterday. I had about 15 minutes to kill at DFO while I waited for a friend to arrive at the airport so I popped in to see what they had and found a really awesome sale! I picked up three light dresses and a scarf for next winter for $35 total! I am really grateful for these bargains I seem to find at the end of each season which carry me through the next year so that i rarely have to pay full price but can still feel nice about having something new to wear! Yay!



I am grateful for a fairly productive day at uni today, with classes, appointments and the chance to catch up on some files. I feel like my 'to-do' list is slowly being ticked off...and at least slightly faster than I'm adding new things to it! Also had some really great sessions with clients today which was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment