Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lazy morning

I am grateful that my husband offered to take my son to kinder today. We just moved house (which is further from his kinder) and it takes a bit more effort to get out the door in the mornings (plus I'm still unpacking our belongings so it's been a treasure hunt trying to locate everything we need).
This morning after a night of disturbed sleep (my 10 month old is teething) I slept in until 7am which made it seem nearly impossible to get myself and all 3 children ready and out the door in an hour.
Just as I started feeling overwhelmed, my lovely husband put himself out to make my day easier. This meant I got to stay in my pajamas for another couple of hours and do some more sorting and unpacking. Yay. It's starting to feel like "home"

No comments:

Post a Comment