Monday, September 14, 2009

Special Date.


I had a lovely date with two little friends today. My 2 and a half year old daughter and my 10 and a half month old son and I went out for a coffee/ babycino this morning. Sometimes getting coffee out is more hassle than it's worth (well that's not all true...it's always worth it LOL) but this morning I hadn't had my morning coffee and so after the kinder drop-off I was really hanging out for one. I would've been happy to grab one on the run but both little people were happy for a sit down and relax while drinking their babycinos so I relaxed too. What a lovely opportunity to chat and enjoy their beautiful personalities and feel so proud to have them at my table. It's nice when you catch a glimpse of people staring at you in a nice way and not a, "I wish they'd hurry up and leave" kind of way as we do occasionally get!
Yay for a lovely morning out.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely to hear a mum saying she is proud to have her littlies at her table, it really strikes me that that must come through to them in amazing ways! (Meke)

    ReplyDelete