Sunday, September 20, 2009

SHINE


I feel like crying with gratitude simply writing this grat! Yesterday, despite being unwell, my mother-in-law came over and cleaned my house from top to bottom. She literally spent hours and hours 'White Kinging' everything, from floors and skirting boards, to the bathrooms, toilet and mirrors. Every single thing sparkles brighter than it ever has before!! For anybody who knows us, life for the past 15 months has been simply full on. From my difficult pregnany, to my hubbys work injury, to unemployment, the birth of our second child, starting our own business, growing our business form scratch, me working from home while being a fulltime mum...has all merged into a big ball of joy and craziness! Between the cars, our garage, our garden and the cleanliness of our house - we have been unable to keep up let alone 'get on top' of it all. Well last week I think I may have gratted about our garage getting a makeover...well this weekend our house has found its sparkle again with the much needed help of our Mum. God really answered our prayers on this one. I feel so relieved, so grateful and so overwhelmed to be living in a clean house.
(Mel)

No comments:

Post a Comment