Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lots and lots


I am thankful for some lovely weather and the joy of painting toenails outside in the sunshine with my preschooler.
I am thankful that my bub is getting better every day after a nasty viral infection.
I am grateful for the book I am reading at the moment "5 Love languages of children" which is challenging AND inspiring me in my role as a mum.
I am uber grateful for our business... which is making great progress! It is so exciting to be a part of the things that happen every day in it.
Finally I am grateful that my Hubby completed and sent off a massive project last night...which means our new website can now be started to be worked on and should be ready in 12 weeks YAHOOOOOOO!
(Mel)

1 comment:

  1. I wamma paint toenails with you girls!! (meke)

    ReplyDelete