Friday, September 4, 2009

SPRING


I am grateful for this new season... SPRING!!! Spring excites me because it’s not only a new season, but we begin to see rays of sunshine and the cold slowly starting to disappear, people going to parks, flowers, colour, for some reason people seem happier in Spring! Recently God reminded me that just as the natural seasons change, so do our seasons in life. Quite often we go through seasons in life where we are waiting on answers or change or things to occur and can easily find it difficult to believe that the season we are in will never change. God makes a promise - 1 Chronicles 5:20 “He answered their prayers, because they trusted in him.”

I just wanted to take this opportunity to inspire a new sense of HOPE just as God has done for me and which I am forever grateful for. If you are feeling like your spiritual life is cold and dragging or you are going through things at the moment and you are just waiting for things to come to an end or for answers, then i want to encourage you... just as Spring has entered, so is your new season!! The key is to believe it will come no matter what your circumstance is!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so excited that you gratted!!!!!!! I hope you are doing well and we def need to catch up! If you see my latest grat you will see I have just finished my big 'busy' period yahhhhhhooooooooo!
    Chat soon:-)

    ReplyDelete