Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The simple things

I got up and made my usual breaksfats this morning- coffee and toast, and I sit outside on my back porch as I have it. Today I am grateful for the simple things. My mum visited me a week or so ago and made some strawberry jam for me. How clever she is and how yummy it tastes! I feel like she's poured a cup of love into it too! As I sit here on the porch, some of my potted flowers have grown- they are beautiful big pink flowers (ahh I'm not I green thumb so don't ask me what they are ok!). Funny how two simple things have brought me joy this morning admist all the up and downs of life. To think that God made these flowers for our pleasure- how cool He is. :) Tam

1 comment:

  1. Yay Tam. She is a clever one your mum. Glad to hear your "voice" back on here. We missed you!
    Andie x

    ReplyDelete