Friday, June 12, 2009

Two BIG grats!


My grat for today is for my daughters beautiful guinea pig, 
affectionately referred to as Miss Piggy. She accomplished the most 
mammoth task of giving birth to seven babies this morning. What a star 
- after giving birth to two children I just have the utmost respect 
for her each time she has a litter...but I mean SEVEN?! Wow...I am 
impressed!!! And they are just so tiny and cute - what a wonderful joy 
to be apart of this miracle! Not to mention that my daughter who is 2 
simply loves her piggies more than life itself and has so much 
nurturing love to give to those around her that her piglets help her 
to express that love without driving the rest of us a bit bonkers! The 
piglets get carted around in baskets and prams and they love it (so I 
like to think anyway) and I love it because it is the ONLY TIME my 
little one will play on her own for a period of time longer than 3 
minutes!!!!!!

I also need to grat and say that I am grateful for the fact the my 
little baby (who is 11 months) has started going to sleep day and 
night, without crying!! She has done this on and off throughout her 
life, but since her scream is just so bloodcurdling, I really love the 
times when she is happy to go to bed and doesn't protest loudly!! Its 
been a few weeks now and I am just loving the peace and quiet ..... 
hear that...no? That's cos it quiet shhhhhhhhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment