Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Double the FUN

My gratitude for today is for my friends little toddler who is the exact same age as my toddler. He is such a great kid and I had the privilege of helping them out today by babysitting him all day, 8am-7pm. He is such a delight to have around and what's more, the two toddlers are just such great friends it  never ceases to amaze me how well they get along. I basically didn't have to reprimand my daughter today AT ALL. I barely had to even entertain her as they both kept themselves busy playing together!!! So sweet. Then to top it off, all the kids had a big sleep in the middle of the day meaning that I was able to make a meal for my friend who has just had a baby. After they woke, I went for a walk with the kiddies to drop it off with a stop off at the park for good measure!!!! Ahhh what a lovely day all round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment