Friday, June 5, 2009

Sisterly Grat

Today I am especially grateful for my sister who is just so wonderful 
to me!!! A sister who today, didn't mind coming over with her kids 
to keep me company, even though my daughter was unwell! She always has cool 
and sometimes crazy ideas (which I love)! I love that she challenges 
me in my faith and that we can talk about anything and everything. I 
am inspired by her in so many ways. Like the way she researches her 
little heart out and always makes such wise decisions based on that 
research. I am inspired by her determination and perseverance to 
constantly improve herself and her relationship with God. I love that 
I can ask her a million questions and get her advice on anything and 
that trusts me enough to ask things back. I also REALLY love that she 
makes me laugh so much that my pathetic excuse for a pelvic floor, 
practically gives way - and we all know what that means!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment