Thursday, December 31, 2009

Not again!


The day I after my credit card was found...I lost my IPhone at the shops. I had been doing some last minute late night Christmas shopping and low and behold I got home only to realise I no longer had my phone with me!!!! Oh my goodness how could I be so clumsy so have lost it...I couldn't even imagine where on when or it could have happened. To make things worse, the next day was my birthday so I had been looking forward to getting lots of lovely text messages from my friends and family. Sigh. I felt so upset. But my gratitude is for the kind, beautiful thoughtful person who handed in my mobile to centre management and so the next morning at 9:30am when my hubby called, they were like "yep, it's here just come pick it up!!!" Wow I felt soooooo relieved and of course had so much gratitude for this mystery person who made my birthday extra special without even realising it!!!! And yay...I did manage to get al my lovely birthday messages and calls after all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment