Friday, December 18, 2009

Seeing Clearly Grat


A couple of weeks ago I had laser eye surgery done on my eyes. It's an amazing procedure that's for sure. I'd heard the testimonies of many others who had had it done but until experiencing it first hand, I couldn't fully understand.
I am grateful to be able to watch my children's swimming lessons without my glasses fogging up.
I am grateful to not have to wear glasses while driving.
I am grateful to be able to wear ANY sunglasses that I want- not just prescription.
I am grateful that one of my eyes has above 20/20 vision (the other eye has been slower to reach its full potential)
I am grateful that I can see my children across the room when they want to hold up what they're doing and show me something...
AMAZING STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment