Friday, December 18, 2009

She's Back Grat!


Another veyr gratworthy occurance - my little sis is back from a year long trip to the UK. So exciting!!


Now, I have to say I would have been able to appreciate this moment more if I had not been in a mild delerium caused by stress, exhaustion and being sick. None the less, I keenly got the the airport early in the morning, spent an hour or two waiting for her to clear customs and then shared excited chatter and coo'ed over all her vintage purchases (no matter how impractical, lol) for most of the day.


So great to have her back and to have her sharing in the excitement of the wedding, to plan Christmas and to hear all about her travels. A year a part has also helped me to see that we can still maintain a great friendship, remain involved in each others lives and feel that things have barely changed when we get back together. A good reminder that its ok for us to grow up, spread our wings and live different lives and we can still be besties from wherever we are!


No comments:

Post a Comment