Friday, December 18, 2009

Vaccines!

Over the past few weeks, in preparation for our move to Thailand, our family has had a LOT of injections. My little one-year-old had seven in one go and then another two in the following couple of weeks with two still to go.
The other children have had lots too as well as my husband and I.
I am grateful that even though this has been one of the more traumatic experiences pre-travel, it has been made easier by having caring family members like my father-in-law and mother come with me to the Royal Children's Hospital to help out with the children on these days. It's a big trip in to the city and a pretty stressful situation so I am so glad to have not had to go it alone. I am also grateful for the clever people who create these vaccines and make them available to us to help make traveling to a foreign country with children a little less worrisome.

No comments:

Post a Comment