Friday, December 18, 2009

OMG - Finally!


So I felt this occasion was worth searching out the sign in details and logging in to grat for (also have time to breath and do it, if only a moment)!


So my title applies to a few things - first thing is I just completed my final client session for the year. Since I have finished my course work, and finished seeing clients this means I can officially say I made it through my first year of masters yipeee! I also know that my supervisor passed me on my competancies as a therapist, I did well in all the course work and I managed to exceed the minmum 120 hours of client contact. I think I have about 160 hours or more which means I have been blessed with extra hours to increase my learning as well as having the flexability to draw an extra 35 hours out of this years if for any reason I don't meet my requirements in the second year - yay!


I feel like this has been one of the hardest and most challenging years of my life in terms of learning, growing, facing things that create anxiety and getting through them. I have had to push myself through so many barriers and just constantly challenege myself to believe in myself to get through.


I also feel sooo grateful for the progress made by so many of my clients and the great rapport we have built. I feel confident that for some of them the journey this year has been made that bit easier by having somone to talk to.


I fele so grateful and blessed to be recieving an amazing education, being able to learn, challenge myself and grow professionally and personally in profound ways. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment