Monday, December 14, 2009

Moooove over...here come my grats!


So many grats...so little time!!!
Where to start? Hmmm Grateful for my amazing group of playgroup mums who I have come to love and tresure over the past year especially. We all spent the day at Myuna Farm for our breakup and it was absolutely FANTASTIC!!
For the act that my eldest daughter has shown a dramatic increase in confidence in the past 48 hours and although a bit annoying that she is now wandering off without me (!) lovely to see her self confidence growing. Today she rode a pony without any involvement from me and didn't even look to see if I was watching - too involved in enjoying herself!
For the successful delivery of my handmade christmas presents...everyone seemed to really appreciate the extra effort which always makes me feel warm and fuzzy and makes the sleep deprived headache well worth it.
And finally I am grateful for a number of things in our business which are falling into place as we tie up the first 12 months of our business. What an incredible journey this year has been and how exciting next year looks. I am truly thankful that we will launch into next year with such focus, direction and gusto!
Mel xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment