Friday, December 18, 2009

New Place


I am really grateful that my partner and I have finally found a place to live early next year after we get married. We had a number of weeks of going and doing inspections, trying to balance budgets and try to find somewhere nice and cosy but not too expensive (or totally deralict). I then found a place while he was away and had to put in an application which we got accepted for. SO grateful that he approved of the choice and liked the place (since we had to sign a lease before he could see it!). Also grateful for a weeks free rent and the fact that we will be moving in just before Christmas which is exactly what we had hoped for.


I am also grateful for finding an affordable place in a lovely area and great for entertaining. Very exciting to be unpacking all our lovely engagement presents and feeling like its almost time to start this new chapter of our lives together. Now to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment