Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I now pronounce you...


My grat for today is for the beautiful wedding that we all had the privelege to be apart of on Friday. My sister-in-law married her best friend and boyfriend of 7 years in the most spectacular and glamorous fashion! Everyone looked gorgeous, and the day went off with any blips on the rader. My specific grat however is not for the incredible limbusine we had on the day (a minibus mated with a limo for a very sweet ride) nor is it for the fabulous weather that shone on us all day...but rather my grat is for the fact that this beautiful couple have found love and have committed to loving each other for the rest of their lives. This is the most wonderful gift and I know they will treasure this and protect it. I am so grateful that we had the opportunity to be apart of their lives and now their wedding day... to be able to share in watching them become husband and wife was amazing. I am so thankful for their friendship and for the impact they have on our family. We are truly blessed to have them in our lives especially considering for so long we didn't even know where the other one lived! Yay what a totally fantastic gratitude todays is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment