Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Splish Splosh Splat Grat


Wow I still get amazed at the small things that happen, that clearly demonstrate a higher power going before me.
Today was the first week back of swimming for the year, for my 3 year old. It was a new day, new time and new class. The previous term she had been going with her cousins so I was wondering how 'different' it would be this week. HOWEVER God in his graciousness had it all sorted. When we arrived, we found that none of the other 3 girls had been able to make the first week, so low and behold, my normally fairly timid (in a group) child, got to have her whole lesson one on one with her teacher!!! This was of course perfect because she hadn't seen her for about 6 weeks and it was just the best way for to feel so comfortable and at home. Plus the lesson was tailored exactly to her needs! On top of that, right at the end of her class, her little friend Charlotte and her Mum walked up and they were in the group after us...this is my friend was playgroup who the girls actually started out in the same class together when they were in the preschool classes! It was only Charlotte and one other little girl in that group and so Hellen the teacher asked if I wanted to swap Bella to the 11am class from the 10:30am class. HOW PERFECT!!! Now I have someone to sit and chat with while I watch the lesson, Isla has a little playmate to keep her entertained and the girls get to be in the same class as well!!!! This is the same lil friend who Bella did dancing with for a term also and they just LOVED seeing each other during the week and at playgroup:)
Man I am so grateful that God is not bound by times or circumstances and that he manages to coordinate everything so perfectly. How great that he sees the big picture unlike me who finds it hard to plan 2 days ahead LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment