Monday, January 25, 2010

My sparks



I am grateful for my beautiful little Island. The way her eyes light up when she looks at me, the cheeky shine that is always there. She warms my heart and I just want to eat her up. She is always looking for ways to make us all laugh and it usually doesn't take long to it either! Her strength of character and posture is remarkable. I am excited to see how God uses her friendliness and strength in years to come. I feel so blessed to have her in my life, especially bringing me such joy at the moment.

And I am grateful for my sweet gorgeous Bella. Her kindness and generosity astounds me. Her thoughtfulness is far beyond her years. God has given her the most compassionate spirit and I feel blessed to have her around me each day, especially as a comfort at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment