Friday, November 27, 2009

The soundtrack of life


I love earphones and music. I mean you can be anywhere and with music in your head, and everyone feels miles away...I am grateful for the magic of music. I would soundtrack not only my life but my everyday if I could. I am no musician but I, like so many others, find power in the notes, the words and the stories that play out in the most glorious way.

I am reminded of our wedding day and the poem my husband wrote for me and recited before our vows. He talked about how the song of his life had been written by God as a melody with highs and lows...and how I was the harmony to his melody. And how our lives would play a beautitful song together.
I love music. I am grateful for the song of life which plays all around us everyday, even without earphones.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment