Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A few....


Been awhile but..

I'm grateful for finishing classes for my first year of Masters, its gone faster than anything!

Also grateful for the support of my partners mum in a few wedding organisation things - she is being quite supportive and being really great about not putting too much of her own 'stuff' into things.

Grateful for Christian and his kind heart! He knew I was having a really rough day so he went out of his way to completely clean and sort my study (which has gone into increasing disarray as paperwork and wedding related stuff piled up) and also cooked me dinner and sat down for a chat when I got home - just felt so kind and comforting to know he would put in all that effort just to cheer me up and make things feel nicer for me to come home to.

Finally, I am grateful for the sunshine and warmth of spring - I feel like sometimes I am able to actually draw the warmth of the sun into my body and I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment