Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ACHOOoooo


There is always lots to be grateful for but whenever I feel unwell, I find it particularly hard to think of things...as terrible as that sounds. Well I have my 3rd cold in the past 8 weeks (not to mention how cruddy I felt after having the swine flu shot) so anywho...I find myself today once again with a sore throat, blocked ears yada yada and thus struggling to think of something significant to feel thankful about. But I refuse to remain like that so I am writing this to force myself to spend some time reflecting and think about what I am grateful for. Here goes. I am grateful for my Mum agreeing to come and babysit for a couple of hours tonight so that my hubby and I could go to a Parent Information night at my daughters school. I am grateful for some cool watermelon to help soothe my sore throat today. I am thankful for a quiet week. I am thankful that apparently our air con is being installed on Friday (not sure if the guy will actually make it but here's to hoping). And finally I am grateful for my daughter being placed into the same kinder class as her 2 friends for next year! Yay...plus I got to choose her teacher, even better!
See I knew there was plenty to be grateful for, it just required a little persistence on my behalf.
Hope you girls are all well and there is no need for aspro clear in your house tonight!!!!
Smiles Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment